Apply for “Ng Kong Lin Family Scholarship for Malaysian Students in Australia 2024/2025”
Monash University is committed to ensuring a better future for excellent students. Therefore, it has launched Ng Kong Lin Family Scholarship for aspirants for the academic year 2024/2025.
The programme is open to first-year Malaysian students who want to apply for an undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
Monash University is the second-oldest university in Victoria, and it is one of Australia’s leading engineering and technology universities. It provides students with high-quality education and learning experiences and employability assistance.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? For international students, the university provides an enriching and helpful atmosphere. The institution provides its students with a more profound sense of purpose, skills, and confidence to effect positive change through top-notch teaching and innovative educational experiences.
Ng Kong Lin Family Scholarship for Malaysian Students in Australia
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $360,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Citizen of Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Malaysia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low-income household
- You must not have commenced university study at any institution
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply only through the application portal of Monash. You must submit a separate online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be assessed on their aspiration statement (750 words), financial support statement (500 words), and interview performance. Send all documents to [email protected] with the Ng Kong Lin Family Scholarship subject header.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required for academic programs at Monash University. Full documentary evidence supporting English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with admission and scholarship applications.
Monash University will provide up to $360,000 over four years for students to complete their education in Australia.
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year