Apply for “New Students International Scholarships at Kangwon National University, South Korea 2024/2025”
To encourage students to pursue their educational goals, the Kangwon National University has set up the Scholarships for New Students. These scholarships will be awarded in South Korea for the academic year 2024/2025.
Kangwon National University is offering this scholarship exclusively to new students enrolling and getting admission in any of its undergraduate programmes. The scholarship award is partial or full tuition fee exemption up to 35% – 100%. The scholarship awardees will be selected based on their TOPIK scores, which need to be three or above.
Kangwon National University is one of the top public universities in South Korea, ranking at the 23rd position in national universities, and aims to train creative pioneers of biomedical science and the biomedical industry of the 21st century and global talents with creativity and integrated leadership.
Why choose to study at Kangwon National University? Kangwon National University is rising to be a prestigious university. It is a very dynamic university trying to keep up with the rapidly-changing educational ecosystem by being faithful to the fundamentals while at the same time employing a future-oriented educational strategy. It possesses world-class education, research, industry-academy cooperation, and employment capabilities.
New Students International Scholarships at Kangwon National University, South Korea
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing.
- University or Organisation: Kangwon National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme of choice offered at the Kangwon National University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have obtained TOPIK level 4 or higher or completed the language course from the KNU International Language Institute.
- The applicants must have the qualifications to be admitted to our universities, such as obtaining TOPIK level 3 or higher.
- The applicants must be students who have studied six months or more at KNU International Language Institute and hold an attendance rate of 80% or above for all semesters.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant must make admission applications via the university portal. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Study plan
- Graduation diploma
- Copy of ID card
- Personal information
- Three photos
- Final academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at KNU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 530
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- CEFR – B2
- TEPS – 600
- NEW TEPS – 327
Kangwon National University will provide the candidates with 35%, 60%, or 100% tuition fee exemption on the applied undergraduate programme.