Apply for “New Brisbane Scholarships for International Students at Torrens University, Australia 2024/2025”
Torrens University is now offering New Brisbane Scholarships for international students in Australia. This funding scheme is open for the academic year 2024/2025.
All new international students are eligible to apply at Torrens University in Australia. The scholarship will cover up to 35 percent of your total course tuition.
Torrens University is an Australian private university. In a wide variety of academic disciplines, it offers high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? At this university, students will have a wide selection of career opportunities to choose from and the training they need to succeed in those areas. Students are now being taught skills for the future at the school.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 35% off on tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students from Latin America or European Union and other international countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Design, Business, and Health at Torrens University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To maintain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Applicants must be International students from Latin America or European Union.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission through the university portal or The Common Application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall band and display a minimum of a credit average.
Torrens University Australia will provide up to 35% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.