Apply for “NCUK@Massey Scholarship for International Students at University of Massey, New Zealand 2024/2025”
A Great study opportunity, Awaits! Check out this NCUK@Massey Scholarship program and get help with financial support for your study. The University of Massey is accepting scholarship applications for the 2024/2025 academic year.
These are undergraduate scholarships open to international students intending to enroll in full-time undergraduate degree programs at Massey’s Albany, Manawatu, or Wellington campuses.
The University of Massey offers excellent study opportunities and world-class education in New Zealand. It has a well-established reputation for academic leadership, research excellence, and innovative teaching grounded in real-world issues.
Why study at the University of Massey? Massey prides itself on the relevance and quality of its programs, and it is consistently ranked in the top 3% of universities globally. Overseas students who come to Massey catch a safe, friendly place to study and an intellectual climate in which they are encouraged to excel.
NCUK@Massey Scholarship for International Students at University of Massey, New Zealand 2024/2025
Application Deadline: May
May (ahead of the July academic intake) and October (ahead of the February academic intake).
- University or Organization: University of Massey
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a full-time, undergraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully completed either the International Foundation Year or the International Year One qualification through an approved NCUK Study Centre
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study full-time in a degree program at Massey University’s Albany, Wellington, or Palmerston North campus.
- Applicants must have made an application to live on campus in a Massey Hall of Residence on either the Auckland, Wellington, or Manawatu campus had the application accepted, and paid the initial deposit for the accommodation.
- Students must have completed an approved qualification at any NCUK Study Centre worldwide and be enrolled in a degree program at Massey University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for scholarships, applicants will need to have the offer to study at Massey.
- After getting a full-time study offer, applicants can apply for the NCUK@Massey Scholarship by access to the student portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include the following with their application:
- A personal statement
- a copy of academic transcripts for your qualification completed at an NCUK Study Centre
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements to be admitted to study undergraduate at Massey University, New Zealand.
- Language Requirement: To study at Massey as an international student, students must meet the English language requirements. Massey recognizes these English language examinations:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – academic scores only
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Cambridge English Qualifications
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
The University of Massey will provide all the following:
- Up to six scholarships may be awarded annually.
- The value of the scholarship is NZD$5,000.00 towards the cost of accommodation in a Massey-operated Hall of Residence. The tenure of the scholarship is one year.