Apply for “N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarships for International Students at Musicians Institute, USA 2024/2025”
The Musicians Institute is proud to announce the N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarships for high-potential aspirants in the USA.
The N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarship was created to support and acknowledge MI students who can demonstrate exceptional songwriting ability in any genre. The educational award is open to all newly enrolled and current MI students at the A.A. and Bachelor’s levels.
Founded in 1917, Musicians Institute is a higher learning institution that provides instrumental performance programs for drums, bass, guitar, keyboard technology, and vocals. It offers a wide variety of music degrees and areas of concentration in the field of contemporary music.
Why study at Musicians Institute? Candidates will be able to understand the structure and function of the vocal instrument through various methods. Here they can grow the practice and development of your singing voice.
N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarships for International Students at Musicians Institute, USA
Application Deadline: September
- University or Organization: Musicians Institute
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: A.A. and Bachelors.
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students and U.S. citizens.
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded an A.A. and Bachelor’s level in the program offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- It may be applied to any MI program at the A.A. or B.M. level.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications via the university portal. After that, students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit YouTube video URL: A video of you performing two original songs with lyrics that you have written in any genre. A cappella, self-accompaniment, duo, performing with tracks, lopper, and live ensemble formats will be accepted.
- You must explain your specific contribution(s) to the material submitted.
- Applicants must submit two original songs with lyrics that they have written.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous degree from a university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements for entry to MI College.
The Musicians Institute will provide an amount of$1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.