Apply for “MRS Oil Nigeria Plc MON Scholarship Scheme, 2024/2025”
The MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is delighted to announce the MON Scholarship Scheme 2024. The initiative is started to support the employees’ academically outstanding children’s education. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2024/2025.
High school and undergraduate students are required to enroll in private secondary schools in Nigeria or Tertiary Nigerian institutions to be eligible to participate in this scholarship scheme. Students who are children of company employees or shareholders can only apply. They must be ages between 18 to 25 only. The winners can likely expect tuition fee support for a period of 3 to 4 years of study.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is an organization that is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry focused on improving its operating efficiencies in all areas of the downstream sector where they currently operate. It is one of the largest and leading marketers of refined products.
The vision of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is to be the leading integrated African energy company, recognised by its people, excellence and values. The company aims to become the preferred fuel marketer in the hearts and minds of the customers and want to be recognized for its reliability, their quality, their cleanliness, and safety of the product and services offered. Its product line also includes quality gasoline, marine and aviation fuels in the downstream industry in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: December
- University or Organization: MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Funding
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigeria
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Students must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students must be applying for high school or an undergraduate degree study at private Tertiary Nigerian institutions.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must either be children of company employees or shareholders.
- The applicants must have completed the Junior Secondary Certificate Examination (JSCE), and have a minimum of five (5) distinctions i.e. A, which is equivalent to an excellent grading system in the relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) at one sitting.
- The applicants must have the JSCE results available during the application period.
- The applicants should not be more than 18 to 25 years of age at the time of application.
- The applicants must be Nigerian.
- The applicants must have been offered admission into an approved tertiary institution (University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic) in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must make sure to apply for admission in their preferred university. Interested students must submit separate scholarship application form for children of staff and employees via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Junior Secondary JSCE result for the Secondary School category and SSCE result for the Tertiary School category in one sitting
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate/affidavit (Birth affidavit date must not be earlier than 60 days before September 7, 2024)
- School fees document signed by the school.
- Parent means of Identification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the necessary academic qualifications subject to the course they wish to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of tehri respective universities or schools.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc will be providing tuition fee support for up to three to four years of study undertaken at an African educational institute to the selected candidates.