Apply for “Monash University International Leadership Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
Monash University is pleased to announce the International Leadership Scholarships program for the academic session 2024/2025.
This scholarship opportunity is only offered to international students who have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at Monash University. The applicants must have enrolled in a full-time study and hold an admission offer for the same programme to be considered for this scholarship worth the full tuition fee.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest and public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities and ranks among the world’s top 100.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University is known for its quality of its teaching and exceptional facilities and it is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. The students at Monash are offered more courses, more study options, more research projects, and more international exchanges, giving them a broader education that will set them apart from their peers.
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: 100% course fees
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the online portal of the university. The applicants who want to win this scholarship must submit a scholarship application statement (500 words) and a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity or citizenship
- Secondary school or foundation year results
- Tertiary results
- Degree and diploma certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university’s for international students to be admitted in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Monash.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 58
- CAE/CPE – 176
Monash University will provide the winning candidates with a scholarship covering the 100% tuition fee of the undertaken program, a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students, and be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and events.