Apply for “Mona Blackman Scholarships for International Students in UK 2024/2025”
The University of West London is pleased to announce the Mona Blackman Scholarships for high-achieving candidates for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarships are open to full-time Home and International students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate Music Performance (piano major) degree course at the London College of Music.
Established in 1992, the University of West London offers a wide range of studies programs that best suit your level. Their highly qualified staff has a wealth of experience in their respective disciplines and strong connections.
Why study at the University of West London? This university gives the appropriate opportunity to gain the necessary language and intellectual abilities needed for school life. Applicants who demonstrate financial need can access financing options and get support during their stay in school.
Mona Blackman Scholarships for International Students in UK 2024/2025
Application Deadline: October
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: London College of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home and International students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate at London College of Music
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, you must be registered on a course at the University during the 2024/2025 academic year and maintain a good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must have an offer holder and have received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, the participants must receive a place in a bachelor‘s or master‘s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to alumni-at-uwl.ac.uk or post to the Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University of West London will cover an amount of £5,000 for successful students.