Apply for “McPherson College International Student Award in USA 2024/2025″
Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the International Student Award at McPherson College. The college is accepting applications for the academic session 2024/2025.
This scholarship application is available to all international students and will combine with an athletic or any program scholarship at McPherson College.
Established in 1887, McPherson College is a four-year liberal arts college related to the Church of the Brethren. About 800 students call the college’s residence halls homes. These students are from 33 different states and six different countries.
Why study at McPherson College? The college allows you the freedom to explore various academic interests, take risks, ask questions, and be a part of a campus that values curiosity and collaboration over competitiveness. The school offers more than 40 majors and pre-professional programs. Here, you’ll earn practical and technical skills to build on your passion and succeed in your career.
McPherson College International Student Award in USA 2024/2025
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: McPherson College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program offered at McPherson College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have high school certificates with good academic records.
- Students applying for admission who have not yet taken the ACT or SAT will be considered for regular admission if they have a high school GPA of 2.5 or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the Application portal. To be considered for financial aid, applicants must indicate their interest in the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcript
- Copy of passport
- School report with official school recommendation
- Certificate of finances
- Official copies of your academic records submitted to INCURRED (International Credential Evaluation).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- Official TOEFL or SAT scores are required for all international students.
- The Test of English verifies English proficiency as a Foreign Language (TOEFL.) The required minimum TOEFL score for McPherson College is 79. McPherson College TOEFL code is 6404.
- The SAT can be substituted for the TOEFL with a minimum score of 940 composites (Reading and Math only.) McPherson College SAT code is #6404.
McPherson College will cover an award amount of $2,000 to the high-achieving candidates.