Apply for “Margaret McNamara Education Grants at Trinity Washington University 2024/2025”
Trinity Washington University cordially invites exceptional women from developing countries to participate in winning the Margaret McNamara Education Grants for the academic year 2024/2025.
Female students from particular international countries wanting to pursue their higher education at Trinity Washington University are eligible to apply for and be eligible to win this grant. Students must be enrolled full-time or part-time to be considered for the grant award that will likely cover the education expenses incurred by the winning students.
Trinity Washington University is a private university in Washington, D.C, founded in 1897 as Trinity College by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Trinity Washington University is ranked between 133-175 out of 181 Regional Universities North of the USA.
Why choose to study at Trinity Washington University? Trinity Washington University is a comprehensive university that prepares students across the lifespan for the intellectual, ethical, and spiritual dimensions of contemporary work, civic, and family life. The university welcomes students of all faiths to achieve the larger purposes of learning in the human search for meaning and fulfillment.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted between September 15 and January 15.
- University or Organization: Trinity Washington University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: The applicants must be from Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep., Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Korea. Dem. People’s Rep, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Togo, Uganda, Yemen, Rep., and Zambia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a full or part-time program at Trinity Washington University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time or part-time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) students at Trinity Washington University.
- The applicants must plan to continue studying full-time for at least one academic semester (half year) following the award of the MMEG grant in April.
- The applicants must plan to graduate no later than two and a half years following the award of the MMEG grant.
- The applicants must not be related to Trinity staff.
- The applicants must be self-identifying women at least 25 years old at the time of the application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make admission applications on the online portal. Grant applications must be made by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- National passport page or government/university-issued identity card with photo and birth date
- Most recent proof of official registration from the university (not an acceptance letter)
- Most recent official university transcripts and reports
- Visa page or study permit page within current passport (if studying outside home country)
- Second passport page with a clear photo (in case of dual citizenship)
- An estimate of your financial situation
- A summary of your thesis
- Two reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s academic and entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
The applicants selected will be provided a study grant by the Margaret McNamara Education Grants to understand their education at Trinity Washington University.