Apply for “Making A Difference For Autism Scholarships for International Students in USA 2024/2025”
KFM Making a Difference is inviting upcoming and current college students with autism a life-changing opportunity. It has established the Spring 2024 ‘Making A Difference For Autism Scholarship’.
The students pursuing post-secondary education who have autism are ideal candidates for winning this scholarship worth $500. The applicants can also be current college students with autism. The applicants must be commencing study in the academic year 2024/2025 to be considered. The scholarship award can be used towards the tuition fee.
Founded in 2009 by CEO and President Kerry Magro, KFM Making A Difference is an organization that hopes to “make a difference” in the lives of all of those with special needs. The organisation is focused on spreading disability awareness.
The KFM Making a Difference received its status as a 501 c3 organisation in May 2013. The scholarships giving scholarships for students with autism to pursue post-secondary education. The organisation also receives donations that are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Making A Difference For Autism Scholarships for International Students in USA 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: KFM Making a Difference
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Home country students and international can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to a post-secondary program or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Theapplicantsmusthave autism.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission in their preferred high school. Interested candidates must submit a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the necessary GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in the medium of instruction at their respective school.
The high school students will receive $500 to pay for their post-secondary education through the KFM Making a Difference program.