Apply for “Linn–Benton Community College Global Explorer Scholarships, USA 2024/2025”
Get financial support to start your academic journey in the USA by applying for the Global Explorer Scholarships offered by Linn–Benton Community College. Applications are now open for the academic year 2024/2025.
The educational award is open to new and continuing international students who will commence the undergraduate degree programme at the Linn–Benton Community College.
Linn–Benton Community College (LBCC) is a public community college located in Linn County, Oregon. The school offers more than 80 degrees and certificates. It prepares for employment, gain work experience and find job opportunities both on and off-campus.
Why study at the Linn–Benton Community College? At LBCC, students will get a great education at a reasonable price. LBCC provides guidance, resources, skills, and training to the students. To engage in an education that enables all of us to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from the cultural richness and economic vitality of our communities.
Application Deadline: The application is open for entry 2024
- University or Organization: Linn–Benton Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Brazil, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, and all African countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree programmes offered by the Linn–Benton Community College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new and continuing international students each year.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants are required to submit an online admission application at LBCC.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents to the university: A copy of passport, college transcripts and official high school transcript if under 18 years of age on the first day of class
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application procedure closely and apply accordingly.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL500 PBT or 61 IBT, IELTS or IELTS Indicator 5.5, Duolingoscore 95 or higher (no sub-score lower than 75), IGCSE English with C or above ITEP 3.7 and US Standard High School Diploma/GED
Linn–Benton Community College will provide the selected international student with this scholarship which will cover three credits per term of the selected international student’s tuition.