Apply for “Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship for International Students at King’s University in Canada 2024/2025”
Take your skills to the next level with the help of the Leslie-Ann Hales English International Scholarship offered by King’s University for the academic session 2024/2025.
The grant is worth $1,000 will be awarded each year to a full-time incoming or returning student who is enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts degree program with a major or first concentration in English. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 80% or a 3.30 or higher post-secondary GPA with excellence in English courses.
The King’s University, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is a private Canadian university ranking 52nd in Regional Universities South. The King’s University is Edmonton’s Christian University and serves students and communities across western Canada and around the world. King’s is a place where life-long friendships are formed each year.
Why choose to study at King’s University? King’s University has been committed to the highest level of excellence in teaching and research. The University is home to several Canada Research Chair appointees, 3M Teaching Award recipients, and acclaimed industry experts. King’s is known for its vibrant, tight kit campus, student-professor ratio, and accessible academic and mental health and wellness supports.
Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship for International Students at King’s University in Canada
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: King’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor of Arts degree
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Arts degree program with a major or first concentration in English at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible, a student must apply and have high school entrance marks averaging at least 80% or a 3.30 or higher post-secondary GPA with demonstrated excellence in English courses.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must have to take admission in the Bachelor’s degree program at King’s University. After that, all eligible students will have to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: King’s requires official transcripts from your high school and any post-secondary institutions you have attended, including Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate, YWAM, Capernwray, and other similar programs.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £1,000 for undertaking a Bachelor of Arts degree programme in the UK.