Apply for “Leadership in Environmental Sustainability Shuffle Awards in Canada 2024/2025”
To encourage international students to study in Canada, Concordia University is announcing the Leadership in Environmental Sustainability Shuffle Awards for the academic year 2024/2025.
International and Canadian students can both participate to win this award. The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be enrolled in an undergraduate sustainability program at Concordia University to be considered. Two students will be selected to be awarded this $1,500 award.
Concordia University is an English-language public research university founded in 1974 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The university is famous for being one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction, and presently ranks 653rd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Concordia University? Concordia University, a welcoming, committed, and engaging university, aims at providing an engaging learning and research environment that empowers its students and faculties to achieve its greatest potential for the betterment of business and society. It is a next-gen university aligning learning opportunities with the significant challenges facing society.
Application Deadline: February
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International and Canadian students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate-level degree programs taught at Concordia University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be a member of the working staff for a Concordia environmental sustainability group or organization.
- The applicants must demonstrate sustainability engagement.
- The students can apply for study programmes at the Faculty of Arts & Science, Faculty of Fine Arts, Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science, and John Molson School of Business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications for admission must be made online. The students must submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A curriculum vitae
- A birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age
- School records and any documents which may indicate your ability to pursue university studies
- Letter of intent
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their desired undergraduate-level programme. They must have minimum 3.0 GPA or higher in an Environmental Sustainability program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
Concordia University will award the two successfully selected students a scholarship of $1,500 each towards their undergraduate studies.