Apply for “Law International UG Merit Scholarships at University of Leicester in UK 2024/2025”
Young students aspiring to build a career in law are presented with one wonderful opportunity! The University of Leicester is very pleased to offer its Law International UG Merit Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship, established especially for international students wanting to pursue their bachelor’s studies in law at the Leicester Law School, is a merit-based award that will be presented to full-time on-campus students only. The award is valued at a maximum of £5,000 annually. The applicants must have the required academic achievement equivalent to British A levels to be considered.
Having received university status in 1957, the University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England, presently ranking 217thin Best Global Universities. The strength in diversity makes its community stronger and positions it as one of the top public universities in the nation.
Why choose to study at the University of Leicester? The University of Leicester is a leading university in the UK committed to international excellence by creating world-changing research and high-quality, inspirational teaching. The university prepares citizens of change who are united with the ambition to make the world a better place.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship are open. However, course-specific deadline, if any, are applicable.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All overseas national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate law degree programmes offered at the Leicester Law School of the University of Leicester can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- The applicants must be starting a full-time, campus-based undergraduate taught course in the Leicester Law School, commencing in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to have submitted their admission application on the UCAS portal. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and prepare a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must make sure to meet the entry requirements of their desire undergraduate program to receive a guaranteed admission offer from the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 54
- CAE/CPE – Grade C
The University of Leicester will award the selected international undergraduate candidates a scholarship award amount worth either £3,000 or £5,000 per year. The scholarship amount will be awarded as mentioned below:
- Two grades above standard A-level equivalent – £3,000 per year.
- Three grades above standard A-level equivalent – £5,000 per year.