Apply for “Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung International Scholarships in Zimbabwe 2024/2025”
The Foundation Office Zimbabwe (KAS) is excited to announce the Call for Scholarship Applications 2024 to invite spirited young academics to join its scholarship and alumni program and network for the academic year 2024/2025.
The Scholarship programme is specifically aimed at students enrolled in Zimbabwean universities in bachelor programmes in Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History. The applicants must be high-performing and achieving students to be considered for this full coverage scholarship.
Foundation Office Zimbabwe (KAS) is a political foundation close to the Christian Democratic Union of Germany (CDU). It is committed to ensuring that people can live independently in freedom and dignity and makes a value-oriented contribution to Germany fulfilling its growing responsibility in the world.
The Foundation Office Zimbabwe (KAS) wants to encourage people to help shape the future in this sense. It makes an independent contribution to the promotion of democracy, the rule of law and the social market economy while also ensuring peace and freedom by supporting the continuous foreign and security policy dialogue as well as the exchange between cultures and religions.
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Foundation Office Zimbabwe (KAS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee and Other Benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a bachelor’s programme in the fields of Law, Media/Journalism, Public Management, Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Studies, Peace Building, Ethics and History at Zimbabwean University. The applicant must be at least in their second year of bachelor’s studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must prove above-average academic performance.
- The applicants must be actively engaged in voluntary work.
- The applicants must possess a broad general education and a distinct interest in political issues.
- The applicants must have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights.
- The applicants must be open to developing their personal points of view and practice tolerance.
- The applicants must be highly motivated and able to convince us of their goals in life.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission in the Zimbabwean University of their choice. To apply for the scholarship programme students must submit all necessary supporting documents via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Meaningful CV
- An informal academic or employment/volunteer letter of recommendation
- Copy of latest transcript
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry and academic requirements of their respective universities.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to check and meet the language requirements of their chosen university.
The winning candidates selected by the Foundation Office Zimbabwe will be provided full tuition and examination fees for the standard duration of study from their admittance into the program onwards, accommodation costs on-campus or a contribution to off-campus accommodation and a semester stipend for internet, books and transportation costs.