Apply for “KLU Merit-Based International Scholarships in Germany 2024/2025”
All interested students are invited to apply for Merit-Based International Scholarships at Kuehne Logistics University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2024/2025.
The educational program is open to both domestic and international students who want to pursue BSc and MSc programs at the university. The applicants must have attained a minimum 2.0 GPA to be considered for this merit-based scholarship. The scholarship award may cover full or partial tuition fees.
Kuehne Logistics University Wissenschaftliche Hochschule für Logistik und Unternehmensführung is a private, state-recognized business school based in Hamburg, Germany. The university was founded in the September of 2010 by Kühne Stiftung, based in Schindellegi, Switzerland and is one of the top universities ranking 176th in Germany.
Why choose to study at the Kuehne Logistics University? The Kuehne Logistics University’s mission is to increase the significance and understanding of Logistics and Leadership in research and education, in industry and society. KLU will be the university for Logistics and Leadership, promoting economic development, environmental sustainability and social prosperity worldwide through focused research and education.
KLU Merit-Based International Scholarships in Germany 2024/2025
Application Deadline: February, May, and July.
- University or Organization: Kuehne Logistics University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, home country nationals as well as foreigners, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree programmes offered at the Kuehne Logistics University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must include either an essay (max. 2000 characters, not including spaces), or a video (max. 3 minutes) as a response to the application question.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission application online. Scholarship application form must be completed and submitted by interested students.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- your school certificate or Bachelor’s degree, including official transcripts of records
- your proof of English language proficiency
- your statement of purpose
- Certified translations, either in English or in German, together with your original documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum academic performance of 2.0 overall GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – 186
- CAE – Grade C
The Kuehne Logistics University will award the selected candidates full or partial tuition fee scholarships for the undertaken BSc and MSc programme.