Apply for “Kawana Waters State College International Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
Aalborg University is delighted to announce an International Scholarships in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship is designed for international and home country national students. They can be a prep to year twelve students with good academic standing and the kind of personality their peers look up to, to be considered. The award presented is expected to cover cost of uniform and the Students Resource Scheme (SRS).
Kawana Waters State College is a Prep-to-Year-Twelve college in Kawana Waters between Mooloolaba and Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. The college campus is situated next to Lake Kawana, doing justice to its name.
Why choose to study at the Kawana Waters State College? The Kawana Waters State College is a co-educational Independent Public School offering quality education and is committed to making its students reach their full potential with its range of innovative and rich opportunities to support and enhance student outcomes.
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: Kawana Waters State College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for degree study at the Kawana Waters State College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have succeeded academically.
- The applicants must be strong in one or more areas including sport, art, dance, drama, music, public speaking or information technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must first apply for admission via the university portal. All applicants interested to apply for the scholarship must complete a separate scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residential address
- Immunisation record
- Latest Academic Report
- Custody documentation
- Special Needs and/or additional medication or health information
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have minim high school graduation certification and also meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the college, which can be proved
The Kawana Waters State College will award the selected students scholarships that they can utilise towards the Students Resource Scheme (SRS) and uniforms.