Apply for “Katherine Fuller Scholarship for International Students at University of Guelph in Canada 2024/2025”
To encourage international students to study in Canada, the University of Guelph is announcing the Katherine Fuller Scholarship program for the academic year 2024/2025
The scholarship aims to support international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programs in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition at Guelph. The university will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.
The University of Guelph, founded in 1964, is a research university that offers a wide spectrum of undergraduate, graduate, and experienced degree programs very relaxedly. It is an all-around general research institute organized among the most elevated 18 institutes in Canada to facilitate and create prospects for an investment in someone and associations that promote the institute’s grade, preeminence, and societal priority.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph? As one of the highest institutions in Canada, it is determined by the high quality of its education, examinations, and great skills. It operates or combines experiential education prospects into the direct and formal educational curriculum. While studying at Guelph, students will earn understanding and experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study program. It also forms a welcoming atmosphere where learners can interact with the theoretical entourage.
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate Degree program in the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP and Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- The award will be given to the student who has made the greatest contribution to student activities in residence or on campus.
- Full-time students registered in any program offered by the Department of Family Relations and Applied Nutrition who have completed between 5.0 and 10.0 credits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. The applicant must complete an online application form to be considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, applicants must meet the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The university will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.