Apply for “Károli Christian Scholarship for International Students at Károli Gáspár University, Hungary 2024/2025″
The Károli Gáspár University is establishing an opportunity for young Christian students to conduct their studies in Hungary, namely the Károli Christian Scholarship, for the academic year 2024/2025.
International students from certain countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa who are interested to apply for one of the eligible degree programs at the Károli Gáspár University are eligible to be considered for the award. The applicants must be 18 to 30 years of age. Up to five winners will be presented with this award worth tuition fees, monthly living, insurance, and more.
The Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary was founded in 1855 and granted University status by the Hungarian Parliament in 1900. The university aims to raise the status of not just the Church but also the nation with the help of its educational, teaching, and academic work.
Why study at the Károli Gáspár University? The Károli Gáspár University is incensed with the spirit of the biblical world. Its mission is to educate young people who are claiming the morals and spiritual values of Christianity and train them to be professionals with up-to-date knowledge. It provides its students with quality education in a quality learning environment.
Károli Christian Scholarship for International Students at Károli Gáspár University, Hungary 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April
- University or Organization: Károli Gáspár University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee, Living allowance, and More
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Students from Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, and Syria can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BA in Psychology, MA in English Studies, Teacher of English Language and Culture, MA in Deutscher Sprache, Literatur und Kultur, LL.M. in European and International Business Law, PhD studies in Theology, or Doktoratsstudium in Theologie taught at the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church in Hungary can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be full-age citizens who are at least 18 years old but not older than 30 years by the time their education starts at Károli Gáspár University.
- The applicants must have a recommendation signed by a church representative from an eligible church.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal. Interested students can submit their scholarship applications online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of formal qualifications
- Internationally accepted English language certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter with Church Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the course they want to join at Károli Gáspár University.
- Language Requirement: The students must have B2-level English proficiency.
The winners will be awarded the following benefits by Károli Gáspár University:
- Tuition-free education through exemption
- Monthly allowance of HUF 100 000 (cca. EUR 280) for living expenses in Hungary
- Accommodation place for the whole duration of the scholarship period for 12 months a year or HUF 40 000 monthly accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance in Hungary
- Reimbursement of travel costs to/from the home country once a year of up to HUF 200 000 /academic year (cca. EUR 560).