Apply for “Joint Admissions Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong 2024/2025”
To recognize and reward student talent in Hong Kong, the University of Hong Kong Baptist University is providing Joint Admissions Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship programme is exclusively offered to Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and overseas Chinese students who want to undertake an undergraduate programme at Hong Kong Baptist University.
Hong Kong Baptist University, formerly known as Hong Kong Baptist College, is a publicly supported liberal arts university with a Christian education tradition. It provides a range of academic degrees, and it is well-known for its exceptional teaching and high-quality research.
Why study at Hong Kong Baptist University? HKBU equips students with the inventive spirit and creative thinking necessary for success in the twenty-first century while balancing academic achievement and whole-person development. They strive to provide the most pleasing student experience and to advance research excellence by offering research-rich and creative courses in which diverse communities of learners collaborate and interact openly in world-class facilities.
Joint Admissions Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Half of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas Chinese students
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Students from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Overseas Chinese students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The total score of the joint entrance examination is 500 points or above, and the single English score is 115 points or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university’s online application and submit their admission applications. All eligible students will automatically be considered. All eligible students will be automatically included in the assessment of the above scholarships and do not need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- C1/C2 – Grade C
Successful applicants will receive half of the tuition fee to support their study expenses at Hong Kong Baptist University.