Apply for “JEES DOCOMO International Student Scholarships at University of Fukui, Japan 2024/2025”
Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in Japan? The University of Fukui has established the JEES DOCOMO International Student Scholarships. Applications are now open for the academic year 2024/2025.
The educational award is open to Asian countries students who will commence the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Fukui. This grant programme will provide the students with a monthly stipend per month for two years.
The University of Fukui is the national university of Japan, serving as a community of academic and cultural activities. It ranks 96th in the country and promotes world-class education and research in science and technology for the well-being of people.
Why choose to study at the University of Fukui? The University of Fukui is an esteemed university that maintains a high sense of ethics. The university follows its original and region-specific studies in education, pursues highly advanced research in science, technology, and medical sciences, and also provides professional medical care services.
JEES DOCOMO International Student Scholarships at University of Fukui, Japan
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: University of Fukui
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: ?120,000 / month
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Asian countries
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Asian countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in 1st yr in the MP offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Must enroll full-time in the degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants are required to submit an online admission at the University of Fukui.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and must have basic knowledge of Japanese.
The winning candidates will be awarded a scholarship worth ?120,000 / month for a maximum of 2 yrs at the University of Fukui.