Apply for “Jane Wight T&T Scholarship for International Students at the University of Guelph in Canada 2024/2025”
Motivating people desiring to have a calling in students entering a B.Comm program offered by the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics is presented with this incredible option by the University of Guelph. The university is establishing the Jane Wight T&T Scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025
The scholarship program is for excellent international applicants who want to pursue their undergraduate studies at the University of Guelph. The scholarship value is one award of $1,000 in the fall.
The University of Guelph, Based in 1964, is a sweeping shared research institute in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It is indexed globally at 497th among the Finest International Universities. This research-intensive, learner-centered university’s core value is the objective of attributes.
Why study at the University of Guelph? UGuelph will momentarily be remembered as a chief in Canadian universities in the ripening of the person, student & citizen as it is operating difficult to perform its assignment to furnish grade programs and assistance to students that will assist in the evolution of the person scholar, and citizen.
Jane Wight T&T Scholarship for International Students at the University of Guelph in Canada 2024/2025
Application Deadline: April .
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Selection will be based on academic performance through an assessment of the admission application package and a review of the statement of interest from the student or a letter of recommendation from the high school.
- Candidates entering the program from Trinidad and Tobago pay international student tuition and fee rates. Preference will be given to students entering a B.Comm. Program offered by the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University. After that, applicants must send documents to Financial Services at awards-at-uoguelph.ca with a 250-word statement of interest.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit: a CV, 250-word statement of interest, academic goals, or a letter of recommendation from your high school.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Guelph will provide one award of $1,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive it.