Apply for “Jane M. Klausman Women in Business International Scholarships, Germany 2024/2025”
With an aim to expand opportunities for women in business, Zonta International is excited to announcing the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences for the academic year 2024/2025.
The applications for this scholarship can be submitted by international students exclusively. They can choose to pursue a bachelor’s or master degree in business at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences to be considered for the winning position. The scholarship award is supported by an international service organization with the mission of advancing the status of women. Thirty-seven women participants will be presented an award worth $5,000 each.
Founded in 1971, the Bochum University of Applied Sciences is the second-largest university in Bochum. The university portrays a commitment to sustainable development. It is located in the immediate vicinity of Ruhr University Bochum.
Why choose to study at Bochum University of Applied Sciences? The university offers study programmes especially in engineering and economics. It has been pursuing in innovation in teaching and introducing new teaching and learning opportunities to its students and also intends to further optimize technology-related teaching and learning.
Jane M. Klausman Women in Business International Scholarships, Germany 2024/2025
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline August . However, it is also possible for the deadline to vary in case it is determined by district/region.
- University or Organization: Bochum University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Masters
- Award: US$5,000
- Number of Awards: 37
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a bachelor or master business program with a major field of specialization in accounting, economics, finance, business management, business technology, information technology, marketing, operations management, human resources management, international business, or entrepreneurship at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be women.
- The applicants must demonstrate outstanding potential in the field of business.
- The applicants must be living or studying in a Zonta district/region.
- The applicants must at least be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a master’s program at the time of the scholarship application.
- The applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record during their academic studies, including business subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for the Bochum University of Applied Science is required to be submitted on the university portal. For details regarding the scholarship application, interested students must contact [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One recommendation from a faculty member in the major field of study.
- One recommendation from an employer, volunteer supervisor, or academic adviser.
- Essay of 500 words or less that clearly describes academic and professional goals
- Zonta International Verification of Current Enrollment form
- List and include detailed official transcripts of grades or equivalent records for all universities, colleges or institutes.
- All non-English documents must be translated into English.
- Information other than official transcripts and recommendations
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous qualification in the relevant field, typically a bachelor’s in business or similar.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 72
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEIC – 400
- Goethe-Zertifikat – B2
- Telc – B2 Certificate
- ÖSD – B2 Zertifikat
- DSH – 1
- TestDaF – 4 x 3
- DSD – II (B2/C1)
The scholarship winners will be awarded a scholarship amount of US$5,000 by Zonta International that they can utilise towards any expenses that support the achievement of a degree in business at the Bochum University of Applied Sciences.