Apply for “Introducing the Global Excellence Scholarship 2024/2025″
The University of Western Australia offers several scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships cover the full tuition fees for the chosen course of study. Scholarships are available to students from all nationalities. Students must submit an online application to be considered for one of these scholarships. A panel will then review the applications and select the recipients.
Application Deadline: Open
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award Amount: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate and Postgraduate will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from all countries can apply. You will need to:
- I have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- Have achieved an equivalent:
- Minimum ATAR 85.00
- Minimum WAM 65.00
- If studying an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have achieved a WAM equivalent of more than 75.00
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, eligible students must submit an ATAR/WAM requirement.
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students from selected countries who apply for particular courses at the University.