Apply for “International Undergraduate Faculty of Business Scholarships at Ozyegin University, Turkey 2024/2025”
To encourage and support the academic excellence of students in Turkey, Ozyegin University has announced the Undergraduate Faculty of Business Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
The programme encourages international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at Ozyegin University. It is a highly competitive scholarship given to students who have excelled academically.
Özyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. Özyegin University admitted its first class of students to the Department of Business Administration and started its education in September 2008. Among foundation universities, Özyegin University was also placed 4th among all universities in the online survey conducted with 15.700 students from 89 universities.
Why study at Ozyegin University? Ozyegin University provides extensive flexibility to students and staff members. Its primary mission is to prepare its students to be resourceful graduates in the world of business, ensuring they know more than one foreign language, acquire new skills through social activities, continuously develop themselves, and expand their global vision.
International Undergraduate Faculty of Business Scholarships at Ozyegin University, Turkey
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/a
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, International Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, International Trade and Business, Management Information Systems offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
- Students must be International.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications will be made on the University’s online application portal. After that, applicants are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree qualification in a relevant discipline
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must provide the University’s English language proof.
The Ozyegin University will provide education funds to the selected students of the undertaken programme in Turkey.