Apply for “International Students Scholarships at Stillman College, USA 2024/2025”
To make higher education in the United States affordable for international students, Stillman College has introduced its International Students Scholarships. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2024/2025.
These scholarships will only be awarded to international students that wish to pursue their higher education, i.e. undergraduate or graduate degree studies at the Stillman College in the USA. The scholarship award is expected to provide support for the overall education costs.
Stillman College is a private historically black Presbyterian college in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Stillman College is ranked 168th-222nd in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The college is committed to fostering academic excellence and to providing opportunities for diverse populations.
Why choose to study at Stillman College? Stillman College provides an affordable flexible learning environment, whether you are seeking a degree or college credit. Stillman gives its students access to the latest in computer technology by utilizing a campus-wide fiber-optic network to connect its facilities. It is committed to shared governance, fiscal soundness, and exemplary stewardship of its resources.
Application Deadline: International students that want to apply to Stillman must submit their applications on March 1, for the fall semester; August 1, for the spring semester; and February 1, for the summer semester.
- University or Organization: Stillman College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Stillman College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in a study programme at Stillman.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications at Stillman College must be submitted online through its designated application portal. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official certificates and /or final secondary school records
- University transcripts
- Official translations
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all necessary documents required at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: Scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is not English is required.
The successful winners of this scholarship will be given scholarships to support their degree studies at Stillman College.