Apply for “International Students Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK 2024/2025”
International students often face difficulties in arranging finance for their studies abroad. Therefore, to aid them, the Canterbury Christ Church University has established the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship award is a tuition fee discount worth £1,500 that will be automatically deducted each year of study. The students must have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at CCCU and be identified as overseas students to be eligible for the award.
Canterbury Christ Church University is a public university in Canterbury, Kent, England. The university was founded as a Church of England college for teacher training in 1962 and was granted university status in 2005. It is one of the top public universities.
Why choose to study at the Canterbury Christ Church University? The mission of Canterbury Christ Church University is to pursue excellence in higher education that transforms individuals, creates knowledge, enriches communities, and builds a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: The application process is open. But, students are advised to observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Canterbury Christ Church University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme of choice offered at the Canterbury Christ Church University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have overseas student fee status.
- The applicants must ensure that the annual tuition fee for the course of study at CCCU must be £14,500.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the UCAS portal. Students will be considered based on their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students should provide academic transcripts, documents to prove their language proficiency, resume, letters of recommendation, and other program-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 to 7.0
The students selected by the Canterbury Christ Church University to be awarded the International Student Scholarship will be provided a fee discount of £1,500 for each year of study.