Apply for “International Student Scholarships at University of Minnesota Duluth, USA 2024/2025”
The University of Minnesota Duluth has decided to award the academic efforts of international students by offering them a fund for their studies through the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
All newly-admitted undergraduate, degree-seeking international students, who are on an active, non-immigrant temporary visa status and have a completed application file by the deadline, will be considered for this scholarship award valued at $20,000 for four years of study.
The University of Minnesota Duluth is a public university in Duluth, Minnesota. The university is part of the University of Minnesota system. The University of Minnesota Duluth is ranked 41st in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at the University of Minnesota Duluth? The University of Minnesota Duluth will be agile in pursuing a dynamic future that builds upon our strengths1 and successfully confronts evolving challenges and opportunities. It is an outstanding student-centered, undergraduate-focused institution of higher education, defined by its commitment to student access and promoting exceptional outcomes for its graduates.
International Student Scholarships at University of Minnesota Duluth, USA 2024/2025
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: University of Minnesota Duluth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Minnesota Duluth can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have previously attended a college/university.
- The applicants must apply by the application deadline to be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the application portal of the university. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit all secondary high school transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from high school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT score of 80
- IELTS score of 6.5
- Duolingo score of 105
- Cambridge C1 score of 180 Pearson
- PTE Academic score of 55
The winners chosen by the University of Minnesota Duluth will be provided a total sum of $20,000, $5,000 each per year for four years of undergraduate study undertaken.