Apply for “ International Student Scholarships at University of Hartford,USA 2024/2025”
Acquire the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to thrive in a pluralistic, complex world with the help of the International Student Scholarships offered by the University of Hartford in the USA for the academic year 2024/2025.
All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship, given that they apply for an undergraduate programme in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts discipline of study. Students will be evaluated based on their admission application for the scholarship. The tuition fee of the applied programme will be covered.
The University of Hartford is a private university in West Hartford, Connecticut. The University of Hartford is ranked 213th in National Universities. The university has engaged in six decades and counting in providing a world-class education to a global student body.
Why choose to study at the University of Hartford? The University of Hartford is committed to preparing ambitious and knowledgeable leaders through renowned academic programs and experiences. The university is an academic community that values integrity, curiosity, creativity, excellence, responsibility, and accomplishment.
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: University of Hartford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts offered at Hartford can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have demonstrated talent in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are first required to apply for admission at Hartford. All eligible international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bank Statement
- Financial Sponsorship Certification Form
- An Art Portfolio with a minimum of 15-20 pieces of your art
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be a graduate of, or student who will be graduated from, an accredited secondary school or must have passed a state secondary school equivalency examination.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 110
- TOEFL at home 80
- Pearsons – 58
The applicants selected by the University of Hartford will be offered this scholarship towards the tuition fee of their applied study programme.