Apply for “International Scholarships at Pratt Institute, USA 2024/2025”
To make the cost of education more affordable, the Pratt Institute has designed the International Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
The Pratt Institute is offering this scholarship application to all international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate programme with these international merit-based scholarships. The scholarship award will likely cover the tuition fee. The selection of winners will be subject to the student’s admission application.
Pratt Institute is a private university with its main campus in Brooklyn, New York. Pratt Institute has been ranked #7 out of 230 US and international art and design colleges in the QS World University Rankings by Subject. It is one of the world’s most prestigious art, architecture, and design schools.
Why choose to study at the Pratt Institute? The Pratt Institute aims to educate artists and creative professionals to be responsible contributors to society. It has created partnerships with several major cultural institutions so students may take advantage of the vast opportunities in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: Pratt Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate programmes offered at Pratt Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission via the Common Application Portal. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the university’s requirements for their respective undergraduate programmes.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
The applicants selected as winners will be awarded merit-based scholarships for their undergraduate studies at Pratt Institute.