Apply for “International Scholarships at Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan 2024/2025”
International students that seek financial support to pursue their studies abroad are invited to apply for the Scholarships offered by Nazarbayev University for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship for all international students undertaking a foundation, bachelor, master’s, doctoral, or summer programme at Nazarbayev University is a merit-based award. The selected candidates will be given a tuition fee, medical insurance, and a monthly stipend.
Nazarbayev University is an autonomous research university in Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan. NU is ranked 1344th in Best Global Universities. It aims to advance the development of education and research in the Republic of Kazakhstan and contribute to Astana’s aspiration to become Eurasia’s research and educational center.
Why choose to study at Nazarbayev University? Nazarbayev University is a modern, English-speaking university. It wants to be a model for higher education reform and modern research in Kazakhstan and contribute to Nur Sultan’s establishment as an international innovation and knowledge hub. It aims to give Kazakhstan and the world the scientists, academics, managers, and entrepreneurs needed to prosper and develop.
Application Deadline: The application process will open from November to February. However, it is highly suggested that applicants observe the course-specific application deadlines as most programmes start in the fall of each academic year.
- University or Organization: Nazarbayev University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee and other benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Kazakhstan.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or summer programme in various fields of Humanities, Business, Social Sciences, and STEM programs offered at Nazarbayev University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in an eligible level of study at NU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications via the online university portal. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Enrolment verification letter
- Verification for socially vulnerable students
- a scanned copy of proof of your studies at a final grade/course or certificate/diploma
- Transcripts of certificate or diploma
- Scanned copy of a signed Consent to the personal data processing to their account
- National identity card or passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at Nazarbayev University.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide IELTS/TOEFL certificate results or an official electronic test report form of IELTS/TOEFL.
The scholarship award will cover tuition fees, medical insurance, and a monthly stipend at the Nazarbayev University.