Apply for “International Scholarships at Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation, Thailand 2024/2025”
Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation (ScII) is inviting applications from exceptionally talented students for the International Scholarships offered for Bachelor’s studies for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship is especially offered to international students who want to pursue a Bachelor in Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation (BAScii) programme at the Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation. The scholarship will be awarded towards the tuition fee of the undertaken study for up to 4 years.
Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation (ScII) is the newest faculty established by Thailand’s top-ranked Chulalongkorn University, which is ranked as Thailand’s no. 1 university by many organizers focussing on innovation and entrepreneurship. ScII aims to be self-sufficient, fitting to be the leading institute of its kind.
Why choose to study at the Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation? ScII prepares its students to be well-rounded, with both hard and soft skills of the 21st Century, to think, adapt and reinvent. ScII also emphasizes equipping our students with the soft skills that are what make us human and immunize us from being replaced by computers and robots apart from the core technology and entrepreneurship skills.
International Scholarships at Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation, Thailand
Application Deadline: May
- University or Organization: Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation (ScII)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor in Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation (BAScii) programme offered at ScII can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolled in the BAScii programme at ScII.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the online application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copy of high school or diploma
- Students photo
- Certified copy of transcripts and high school certificate equivalency
- Certified copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed high school or are currently in the final year of high school or have passed an equivalent standardized test.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- Gaokao English – 110
- HKDSE English – Level 4
Successfully selected students will be provided a scholarship by the ScII to pursue their bachelor’s degree in Thailand for up to 4 years of study.