Apply for “International Scholarship at International Maritime College Oman 2024/2025”
If you are seeking high-quality education and professional training abroad, this opportunity is for you! The International Maritime College Oman (IMCO) is pleased to announce its International Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is established specifically for international students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Indonesia, and Nigeria. A total of 4 scholarships will be awarded to students that have applied for a degree programme in Nautical Studies, Marine Engineering, Process Engineering, or Logistics and Transport Management at IMCO. The tuition fees will be covered with the scholarship award.
The International Maritime College Oman (IMCO) is a unique college in Oman, the GCC countries, and beyond. IMCO was established on 24 April 2005. The college is committed to teaching excellence, continuous improvement, and promoting lifelong learning.
Why choose to study at the International Maritime College Oman? Programmes offered and taught at IMCO are based on three main pillars precisely theoretical study, simulations, and apprenticeship which makes the education experience at IMCO unique and more focused on preparing the graduates for real-life jobs.
International Scholarship at International Maritime College Oman
Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing.
- University or Organization: International Maritime College Oman
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Oman
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Indonesia, and Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree study in the field of Nautical Studies, Marine Engineering, Process Engineering, or Logistics and Transport Management at IMCO.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have studied English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete the application form for admission and follow the application procedure All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide attested certificates, a passport copy, and a personal photo by post to IMCO Admission and Registration Department.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a General Education Diploma (Grade 12 Certificate) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit to be fluent in English or Arabic.
The scholarship winners will be given the award towards the tuition fees of the applied programme at IMCO.