Apply for “International PhD Internship Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
To provide various research internship opportunities for PhD students, the University of Adelaide’s Graduate Research School is partnering with its Department for Environment and Water offering International PhD Internship Scholarships for the academic year 2024-2025.
Future, incoming, and current international and Australian students at the University of Adelaide enrolled in a PhD program at the Department for Environment and Water Internship are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The applicants must conduct a research study in an area alighted with the internship to receive consideration. The scholarship award includes an internship of 60 FTE business days at the RTP rate.
Founded in 1874, the University of Adelaide is a public research university located in Adelaide, South Australia. It is the third-oldest university in Australia ranking 109thin QS World University Rankings 2023 and 74th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide aims to prepare young leaders who are shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement free of old-world social and religious inequalities. The university’s mission for the next decade is fashioned by the response to the social, economic and technological challenges that have emerged in the early decades of the 21st Century.
Application Deadline: Scholarship applications will close on April
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Department for Environment and Water
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Internship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for PhD level study program at the University of Adelaide’s Department for Environment and Water Internship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be within the first 18 months of their candidature if commenced as full-time students.
- The applicants must be willing to undertake the internship for a minimum duration of 60 FTE business days.
- The applicants must be making satisfactory progress.
- The applicants must undertake research in an area aligned with the internship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make admission applications on the university portal. Internship scholarship applications must be submitted to [email protected] in attachment of the mentioned supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a cover letter outlining their interest in the internship and describing how their background and research area align with the proposed field of internship and a resume.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of their desired programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 58
- C1 – 176
The scholarship winners will be awarded an internship at the Department for Environment and Water Internship at the University of Adelaide for 60 FTE business days along with a stipend at RTP rate.