Apply for “International PCBT Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
To support students to pursue an undergraduate degree in Australia, Perth College of Business & Technology is actively offering International PCBT Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is available to all international and domestic students from onshore Australia. Selected students will be provided with an amount of $1,000.
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the nationally recognized (NRT) and Registered Training Organization (RTO) as well as Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider offering Hospitality, Construction, Management, Business, and English language courses, located in the heart of the City of Perth. International and Australian students have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real Industry Placement. They have a strong relationship with several 5-Star Hotels within Perth CBD & greater metropolitan area.
Why study at Perth College of Business and Technology? PCBT provides a flexible learning environment that still allows me to work and have a great social life in Perth. PCBT is a multicultural college offering accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework They want to assist international students to achieve their true potential and become a valuable human resource to the Australian industry.
Application Deadline: September
- University or Organization: Perth College of Business & Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for degree courses in any subject offered by PCBT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The International and Local Student “PCBT $1,000 Scholarship” is awarded to International and Non-international students.
- Meet the conditions of their Australian visa (for Non-Australian-Citizens).
- Minimum age of 18 is required at the time of the course commencement date for all PCBT courses for all nationalities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete and submit the admission application form to apply. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Those students who wish to undertake English courses offered at PCBT should meet the following academic and English language requirements:
- PCBT Placement TEST (Students must demonstrate that they possess the appropriate level of English to enter the course level they are applying to enroll in based on the test results, students will be offered a place at Elementary or Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level.) or evidence of:
- Previous ELICOS studies
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or
Perth College of Business & Technology will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the selected candidates in Australia.