Apply for “International Marisue and John Pickering Scholarships at University of Maine in USA 2024/2025”
The University of Maine is seeking high-potential students to apply for its International Marisue and John Pickering Scholarships in the USA. The programme is open for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship will provide financial assistance to students who completed high school outside the United States who are degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate students with preference given to those students who graduated from high school in Bulgaria or other countries in the Balkan Peninsula which include those currently known as Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Albania.
The University of Maine is a public land-grant research university in Orono, Maine. It was established in 1865 as the land-grant college of Maine and is the flagship university of the University of Maine System. It’s approximately 11,500 students; UMaine is the state’s largest college or university. It is classified among R2: Doctoral Universities with High research activity.
Why choose to study at the University of Maine? The University of Maine is an excellent research university, and one of the leading universities focused on meeting the world’s emerging needs. It ranked in the top 15% of America’s colleges by Forbes magazine. It offers nearly 100 undergraduate majors and programs, 70 masters and 35 doctoral degree programs.
Application Deadline: November
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Albania.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for undergraduate or graduate degrees offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- – are a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at the international tuition rate;
- Graduated from high school in Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Albania.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the University of Maine. After that, complete one of our applications Common Application, the UMaine Mobile Application, or the ApplyMaine Application. All eligible students will be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following:
- Submit transcripts of all previous secondary/high school or university work
- Submit a copy of the passport ID page and submit
- Submit a Declaration of Finances along with supporting documents
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official test scores
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university for the undergraduate or graduate programme they wish to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to check and meet the English language requirements of their chosen university.
Each successful scholar will receive international tuition fees to cover their study expenses in the USA at the University of Maine for the academic year 2024/2025.