Apply for “International Financial Aid at University of Pennsylvania, USA 2024/2025”
The University of Pennsylvania, in order to grow the financial aid support offered to international students, has organized the International Financial Aid for the academic year 2024/2025.
This opportunity is exclusively presented to international students that wish to undertake an undergraduate programme at the University of Pennsylvania. Academically excellent students will be considered on the basis of the quality of their admission application and will be extended funding.
The University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is established as the College of Philadelphia in 1740 and is one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the U.S. Declaration of Independence. The university is ranked 13th in the QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Pennsylvania? The University of Pennsylvania aims to strengthen the quality of education and to produce innovative research and models of healthcare delivery by fostering a vibrant inclusive environment and fully embracing diversity. UPenn has continued to demonstrate that it is cut out to lead the education sector through its progressive growth in research capabilities and innovations.
Application Deadline: The application process is open.
- University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Pennsylvania can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an overseas citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the Coalition Application or the Common Application Financial aid can be submitted through the details provided on the official portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript
- School report
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Mid-year report
- Final report
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the required academic qualifications, typically high school graduation, and must meet other course-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: A strong command of the English language is necessary for successful study at Penn.? TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo are accepted at UPENN.
The University of Pennsylvania will provide the selected undergraduate students tuition fee support towards their studies.