Apply for “International Excellence Scholarships for South Asia Students in UK 2024/2025”
Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Examining the importance of the study, Swansea University is providing International Excellence Scholarships for South Asia students.
This scholarship program is available for students who demonstrate academic excellence or show potential studying at Swansea University.
Swansea University was founded in 1920 and is a public research university among the UK’s top 30 research institutions. Swansea received its royal charter in 1920, and it offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses to 20,375 undergraduate and postgraduate students. It is included in the UK’s top 30 universities and has gained immense popularity.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University promotes freedom and places a premium on critical thinking. It is a vibrant center for art and culture. It’s all about the award-winning teaching and world-class research at the University of Swansea. Students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment.
Application Deadline: June
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: up to £6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programme in BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-UK nationals and classed as overseas fee-payers.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at the undergraduate or master’s level.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance and show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a one-year postgraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students must take admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University. Once you are ready to apply, please complete a South Asia International Excellence Scholarship application form. And return it to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The student must have a fully completed application form
- Two references
- A Resume (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Copy of qualifications to date, i.e., degree certificate and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to Swansea University must demonstrate a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
Successful undergraduate applicants will receive up to £6,000 (£4000 up to postgraduate) in the first year. Those who achieve 70% and above in their first year of study will be eligible for a further £2,000 in year two at Swansea University.