Apply for “International Emergency Fund Scholarship 2024/2025”
Academically strong students are invited by the University of Fraser Valley to participate in its International Emergency Fund Scholarship and conduct a sponsored study in Canada for the academic year 2024/2025.
This unique scholarship offered to all international students undertaking degree study at the University of Fraser Valley will provide the winning candidates with up to $36,000 towards tuition fees, room, and board, and a relocation allowance. The applicants must be from a region affected by a national crisis or catastrophe to be eligible o be considered for this award.
The University of the Fraser Valley, formerly known as University College of the Fraser Valley and Fraser Valley College, is a Canadian public university with campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, and Hope, and British Columbia. It presently ranks 6th in Canada.
Why choose to study at the University of Fraser Valley? The University of Fraser Valley will be known as a gathering place for learners, leaders, and seekers. It will pursue diverse pathways of scholarship, leading to community connection, reconciliation, and prosperity, locally and beyond.
Application Deadline: Applicants for this scholarship will be considered on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: University of Fraser Valley
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $36,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any degree program, undergraduate o graduate, taught at the University of Fraser Valley.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been affected by a national crisis or catastrophe in their home region.
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements and are eligible to enroll in a program of study open to international students at UFV
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for admission at UFV via its application portal. Interested applicants must send an email to [email protected] with “IEF Scholarship” in the subject header along with the supporting documentation to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a written statement of interest in a program of study at UFV as well as a brief overview of their educational history and their current situation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfill one of the English language proficiency proof required by the university.
The University of Fraser Valley will award the selected candidates the following benefits:
- Tuition for 2 academic years (approx. CAD 12,000 to $36,000 depending on status)
- Room and board (UFV’s on-campus student housing and meal plan)
- Modest relocation allowance (if applicable)