Apply for “International Early Application Scholarships in USA 2024/2025”
In order to provide high-quality and affordable education to all students, Indiana University Kokomo is pleased to be introducing the International Early Application Scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship application can be made only by international students enrolling in a degree program at Indiana University Kokomo. The scholarship award will be presented on the basis of the financial need and academic excellence of the applicants. The scholarship value of $500 will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction to the winning students.
Indiana University Kokomo is a public university. With a focus on academic success, access, and affordability for students in higher education and enhanced institutional effectiveness through strategic planning and institutional assessment, the university ranks 122nd out of 167 Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Indiana University Kokomo? The Indiana University Kokomo is a regional campus of Indiana University where students have a transformative experience that results in broad and deep knowledge, the ability to integrate professionalism and ethics, and exceptional skills in analytical and critical reasoning, innovative problem-solving, and effective communication.
Application Deadline: The students must apply by March or August for Fall and Spring semesters, respectively.
- University or Organization: Indiana University Kokomo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree programs of choice available at Indiana University Kokomo can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be identified as international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications for admission must be submitted via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Financial document
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university for their desired course.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 65 to 73
- TOEFL PBT – 513 to 533
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
- Duolingo – 95 to 100
- TOEIC –605 to 780
- PTE –48 to 53
The Indiana University Kokomo will present $500 award to the winning candidates which will dispensed as tuition fee reduction.