Apply for “International Bursary for HANU Students at the University of Waikato in New Zealand 2024/2025”
To furnish international students with cost-effective yet quality higher education, the University of Waikato is presenting International Bursary for HANU Students for the academic year 2024/2025
The scholarship will be awarded to outstanding international students who take up any undergraduate study program at the University of Waikato. Selected students will receive NZD$10,000 paid towards the total tuition fees for the first 120 (of 180) study points.
The University of Waikato is exhaustive in Hamilton. It maintains an assignment to merge the product of understanding via research, scholarships, and innovative works with the dissemination of knowledge through teaching, publication, and performance and is ranked 375th among 1000 universities around the globe.
Why choose to study at the University of Waikato? The University of Waikato is a globally acknowledged institute that supplies world-class education. The University of Waikato delivers its students with the foundational understanding and knowledge they need to earn their career and life dreams. It concentrates on educational excellence and creation, of which students will evolve a part and make a major distinction in the globe around them.
International Bursary for HANU Students at the University of Waikato in New Zealand 2024/2025
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: Waikato Management School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Management and Commerce.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants have completed the first 180 points of a pathway program offered by the Faculty of Management and Tourism, HANU. The following HANU programs apply for Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Finance and Banking, Bachelor of Accounting, or Bachelor of Tourism.
- Applicants have a HANU GPA of at least 6.5/10.00 (equivalent to a B- (4.50/9.00) from the University of Waikato) from their first 180 points of study at HANU.
- Applicants have received an offer of a place for the Bachelor of Business from the University of Waikato, The International Bursary for HANU Students.
- They are commencing full-time study (120 points) in the year of tenure at the University of Waikato, intending to complete a further 60 points the following year, thus allowing for the completion of the degree.
- They are not coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate, passport, and permits
- Evidence of citizenship
- A written statement in support of your application
- Proof of any previous tertiary study
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Entry requirements for undergraduate international students at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
Selected students will receive NZD$10,000 paid towards the total tuition fees for the first 120 (of 180) points of study at the University of Waikato.