Apply for “International Baccalaureate Diploma Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary, Canada 2024/2025”
The University of Calgary is pleased to offer International Baccalaureate Diploma Entrance Scholarship applications. Applications for the 2024/2025 academic year.
The entrance award is an academic merit program offered annually to undergraduate students entering their first year in any faculty at UCalgary in Canada.
The University of Calgary (UCalgary) is renowned for its academic programs and teaching. It was founded on 29 April 1966 and is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centers.
Why study at the University of Calgary? Selecting to study with the University of Calgary is a great decision. There is no doubt that UCalgary has a strong reputation for academic leadership, research excellence, and innovative teaching nationally and globally.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Entrance Scholarship at the University of Calgary, Canada 2024/2025
Application Deadline: March
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a first-year undergraduate degree program in any faculty at UCalgary.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program with a minimum score of 35 points.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate admission application to be considered for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Entrance Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the Admissions Office with a transcript of International Baccalaureate Diploma grades by 1 August of the year entering the university.
- Note: Official transcripts must be sent directly from the applicant’s school or government agency to the Admissions Office before the final transcript deadlines to finalize their admission offer.
- Mailing address:
Admissions and Recruitment
Hunter Student Commons 2nd floor
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 1N4
- Admission Requirements: As first-year students, applicants are only permitted to register in 200-level courses. Academic Requirements are available to the all University of Calgary students through an online planning tool.
- Language Requirement: An applicant whose primary language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency in one of the following ways:
- Internationally recognized test scores
- Continuing Education ESL program
- Completion of formal studies at an English-speaking institution
- High school Canadian English grades
- Note: Check the full criteria of English language proficiency here.
The University of Calgary will provide an annual award of $2,000 to bachelor students entering their first year in any faculty.