Apply for “International ASEAN Language Excellence Entrance Awards in Canada 2024/2025”
Scholarships help in boasting your educational and career goals by removing financial hurdles. To cover study expenses, Fanshawe College is providing International ASEAN Language Excellence Entrance Awards to all deserving students in Canada.
The educational award is accessible to brilliant students who want to complete their post-secondary programme at Fanshawe College. The grant is open for the academic session 2024/2025.
Founded in 1967, Fanshawe College is a public and is one of the largest colleges in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. It has about 43,000 students and offers over 200 different higher education degrees.
Why would you like to study at Fanshawe College? Fanshawe College is dedicated to providing every applicant with a global perspective to satisfy the demands of both students and employers. You will learn a variety of valuable skills that you can use in your chosen field.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by April 1st and October 1st
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary programme
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- Be registered full-time in level 1 (or first semester with advanced standing) for the first time at Fanshawe College in any post-secondary program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this educational bursary, aspirants are recommended to enroll in the post-secondary program at Fanshawe College. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Current transcripts from your secondary school, final transcripts from your secondary school, and proof of successful completion of all academic courses.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted in the post-secondary program, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Must meet the English requirements – IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
Fanshawe College will provide educational fund for talented students to cover their study expenses in Canada for the academic year 2024/2025.