Apply for “India $10,000 Early Acceptance Scholarship at Macquarie University, Australia 2024/2025”
Do you want to support your education? Macquarie University is thrilled to announce India’s $10,000 Early Acceptance Scholarship available to eligible Indian students commencing their studies in 2024.
Through the scholarship program, students from India can achieve their educational goals in Australia. They need to apply as full-time international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate course degree at MU.
Macquarie University encourages and supports both domestic and international students to grow their technical skills as well as their practical knowledge. Macquarie’s mission is to prepare students for the future and help them seize opportunities to experience new things in Australia and throughout the world.
Why study at Macquarie University? Getting an education from Macquarie University is a great option. At MU, students have a chance to enhance their potential. Macquarie combines a reputation for world-class education with unique opportunities to grow beyond the classroom.
India $10,000 Early Acceptance Scholarship at Macquarie University, Australia 2024/2025
Application Deadline: Open year round
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Award: AUD $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be offered for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in any subject offered by Macquarie University in Australia. Applicable course: All
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree for 2023 at MU.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India
- Accept the letter of offer and pay the commencement fee by the acceptance deadline.
- Remain enrolled in each compulsory study period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will be assessed automatically for this scholarship. Successful candidates will receive the scholarship with their offer letter. To begin an application, click the “Register” and create a secure account with Macquarie.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for a program of study at Macquarie University, applicants must submit all the required documents with an online application such as previous academic record, current passport, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To be assessed for this scholarship, applicants must ensure that they have successfully lodged an application for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree they plan to study. Before applying, applicants are required to meet the eligibility criteria for the course they are applying for.
- International students need to meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency. MU accept results from an approved test (IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson, Cambridge, or OET) that was completed within 3 years of students’ course commencement date at Macquarie University rather than the usual 2 years.
Macquarie University in Australia will provide awards for the following:
- AUD $10,000 will be disbursed in the second session of your first year of enrolment, with AUD $5,000 disbursed in each subsequent session for the duration of the course.
- This scholarship is valid for the full duration of the course.