Apply for “Ian James Evans International Scholarships at University of Essex, UK 2024/2025”
The University of Essex is offering one undergraduate scholarship and one postgraduate scholarship to help out students with the cost of tuition fees. Students can apply for the Ian James Evans International Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025.
The scholarship opportunity is exclusively offered to international and domestic undergraduate or postgraduate level students at Essex Law School who are deaf, blind or wheelchair user or face financial difficulties. LLB course and LLM International Human Rights Law are eligible to apply for to be considered. Full tuition fee coverage and a stipend worth £500 for other related costs will be awarded to the selected students.
Established in 1964, the University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England, presently ranking 465th in the QS World University Rankings 2023. The university is one of the original plate-glass universities committed to excellence in education and research for the benefits of the communities and individuals.
Why choose to study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex, being committed to transformational education, is research-led university where students get extreme exposure and direct experiences. Workshops are also conducted for academic staff to give them the opportunity to develop their teaching practice inside and outside the classroom.
Application Deadline: July,
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: Essex Law School
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK and other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate LLB course and LLM International Human Rights Law offered at the Essex Law School at the University of Essex can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The undergraduate applicants applying must be either wheelchair user, blind or deaf.
- The postgraduate level applicants must currently be experiencing demonstrable financial difficulty.
- The applicants must be available for promotional activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be directed on the university portal. Interested students must complete the scholarship application form and submit it via mail at [email protected] with a supporting essay (maximum 1500 words) demonstrating how the scholarship would enable them to meet their legal aspirations.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Language certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet course-specific requirements for undergraduate study or have achieved an Undergraduate degree of 2:1 or higher in their first degree for postgraduate study.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, and many more test scores are accepted.
The successfully selected students will be presented this scholarship award by the University of Essex which will consist of full tuition fee coverage and a stipend of £500 to utilize towards books and course-related costs.