Apply for “Honours International Scholarships in Terahertz Photonics, Australia 2024/2025”
A good education is essential to one’s success in life. Keeping under eye the importance of education, the University of Sydney is offering the Honours International Scholarships in Terahertz Photonics.
The funding motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake honours and degree program in the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
The University of Sydney is an Australian research university that offers more than 20 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programmes. Its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing challenges, and it covers a wide range of topics.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney offers a wide range of subjects, and its research focuses on solving society’s most pressing issues. At this university, applicants can pursue their hobbies and interests in both established and growing fields of specialty.
Honours International Scholarships in Terahertz Photonics, Australia
Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Honours Research
- Awards: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled full-time or part-time in Physics Honours within the School of Physics at the University of Sydney
- Have achieved a Distinction average, or equivalent, during undergraduate studies.