Apply for “Ho Kong Fung Ling Postgraduate Research International Scholarships in Australia 2024/2025”
The University of Sydney is offering the Ho Kong Fung Ling Postgraduate Research Scholarship with an aim to provide financial assistance to students undertaking research based at the Charles Perkins Centre. The studentship is designed for the academic year 2024-2025.
The scholarship application is limited to international and domestic students who are commencing or currently enrolled in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health. They must have received an admission offer for the applied course to be considered to be awarded the scholarship award worth $40,000 per annum for 3.5 years.
The University of Sydney, founded in 1850, is a public research university located in Sydney, famously known as Sydney University, or informally Sydney Uni. It is a globally acknowledged university ranking #41 in QS World University Rankings 2023 and #28 in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney, because of it excellence in research and teaching, is one of the top universities in Australia and highly ranked among the best universities in the world. The university’s mission is to make lives better by giving society leaders and equipping them people with leadership qualities so they can serve its communities at every level.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application will close on May
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $40,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study at the Faculty of Medicine and Health of the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer for a place in a PhD programme at the Faculty of Medicine and Health.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research based at the Charles Perkins Centre.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are first required to submit an admission application and then a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements, typically a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement:The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Sydney will present the scholarship winners with an award worth $40,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study.