Apply for “Hans-Peter Wild Talent Scholarships for International Students at Heidelberg University, Germany 2024/2025”
Scholarships help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. To cover study expenses, the Heidelberg University is granting the Hans-Peter Wild Talent Scholarships. The award programme is open for the academic year 2024/2025.
Heidelberg University supports talented and motivated students in a MINT in mathematics, informatics, natural sciences, and technology from Germany and abroad as of their very first semester. The scholarship is valued at 1,000 euros per month and is intended to support you in the ideal case by completing your degree.
Heidelberg University is a public research university in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Founded in 1386 under the instruction of Pope Urban VI, Heidelberg is Germany’s oldest university and one of the world’s oldest surviving universities. Its offers degree programs at undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral levels in some 100 disciplines. Heidelberg University is ranked 42 in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has 4.2 stars.
Why choose Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University helps its graduates launch their careers through various services that ensure a successful transition into the workforce. The Graduate Academy programs and continuing education activities support young researchers in pursuing a doctorate and an academic career. With their better teaching methodologies, highly qualified professors and lecturers provide the ideal learning environment for students.
Hans-Peter Wild Talent Scholarships for International Students at Heidelberg University, Germany
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s programme
- Award: 1,000 euros
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany and abroad
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or Master’s programme for a MINT in mathematics, informatics, natural sciences, and technology offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are a Bachelor’s programme applicant for a MINT subject for the first semester, and you have not yet completed or will complete a course of studies at Heidelberg University before commencing your studies (MINT subject must be studied at least 50% of the time)
- You are a Master’s programme applicant for a MINT subject for the first semester. You have not yet completed or will complete a studies course at Heidelberg University before commencing your studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take the admission application portal in the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at Heidelberg University. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of university-entrance qualification and foreign certificates require a copy of the original certificate, an official translation in German or English, and an official conversion to the German grading system.
- Supporting MINT-related documentation on prizes and awards, voluntarily completed internships, professional training in a MINT field, participation in working group seminars, pupils’ academies, or a pupils’ study program if they should be taken into account in the selection procedure.
- Two recommendation letters from professionals in the MINT field. These can be, for example, teachers, lecturers, associate professors, research group leaders, academic staff, and lecturers within the framework of a pupil’s study program or pupils’ academy lasting several weeks.
- Notification of admission
- The first university diploma is relevant for a Master’s degree, including the final grade.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high-school certificate or bachelor’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide 1,000 euros per month and is intended to support you in the ideal case by completing your degree.