Apply for “Hans and Pat Bjo?rklund Scholarships, 2024/2025”
The New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association is happy to announce the commencement of applications for its Hans and Pat Bjo?rklund Scholarships for studies in Scandinavia. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2024/2025.
This scholarship is offered specially to enhance the knowledge and experience of degree-seeking students in subjects such as cultural, political, and/or business relationships. The applicants must apply for study in a university or college in one of the 5 Scandinavian countries to be considered. The scholarship award is valued at NZD 3,000.
To enhance the knowledge and experience gained from the Scholarship, NZSBA expects the successful applicant to share his or her learnings and experiences with NZSBA, its members, and the wider community, and to help in promoting the Scholarship. NZSBA will confirm the specific requirements when awarding the Scholarship to the successful applicant.
The New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association is a good partnership with that shares common values. The New Zealanders and Scandinavians have evolved the heritage of pathfinding enterprise from pushing boundaries of thinking and walking a different path to seek better outcomes.
The New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association holds a mission to create value for its members by promoting partnerships and encouraging networking, relationships, and the flow of knowledge. It hosts business events, maintains excellent relationships with its patrons, the Nordic ambassadors, and New Zealand’s Ambassador to Scandinavia, whom it values highly, and works closely with its wider stakeholders.
Application Deadline: July
- University or Organization: New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: NZD 3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: Students from Scandinavian countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Degree programmes in subjects deemed important for cultural, political, and/or business relationships between New Zealand and the five Scandinavian (Nordic) countries can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be interested in studies and/or working experience in Scandinavia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must secure admission in their desired university. Then, they must submit a scholarship application form separately to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Personal essay
- English language proof
- Academic transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Other necessary documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university or college they want to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of their respective universities or college.
The scholarship winners selected by the New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association will be awarded a sum of NZD 3,000.